These prices are for a licence for the VPOP3 mail server software to run on one of your own computers. This is a one-off cost and the software will work forever. (There is an optional annual fee for upgrades & support after the first year, but if you don't pay for that, the software will still run).
(All VPOP3 Enterprise licences, except the 5 user licence, support unlimited LAN Forwarding)
|Number of users||Price (£)||Price (US$) (1)|
|Number of users||Price (£)||Price (US$) (1)||LAN Forwarded addresses allowed|
Please add VAT at 20% if necessary (i.e. for purchases within the United Kingdom, or within the European Union if you don't supply us with your VAT registration number)Notes:
- Any non UK pound prices shown above are prices for payment by cheque or bank transfer. Credit card payments online are calculated from the UK pound price at the current rate of exchange. Credit card payments by phone or fax are charged in UK pounds, and your card issuer will convert the price to your local currency at their own rate of exchange.
- The Home version is aimed at home users - This supports 5 users, but has reduced business functionality (eg no listserver, external autoresponders, LAN forwarding etc). See the help file for more details.
- The VPOP3 Plugin Pack works with any VPOP3 licence except the Home User licence, and is one price for all VPOP3 licence sizes.
- All the above licence prices are per server. For multiple server licences, please contact our sales team for the price
To work out how many mailboxes you need. Simply add the number of users who will be accessing VPOP3 to the number of autoresponders that you will have, and that's the licence size you will need (email aliases, mailing lists & distribution lists do not count as users).
If you are also using LAN Forwarding to have VPOP3 forward email to another mail server on your LAN/WAN, then the licence size you need may be larger - you need to take the larger of the number determined above, and the number of LAN forwarded addresses (if there are more than 25 LAN forwarded addresses, then count it as 25).
Educational and Charity Discounts
A 30% reductions is available on VPOP3 Basic/Enterprise licences purchased by educational establishments or registered charities which pay in sterling and request the discount at the time of order. Orders must be accompanied by official purchase orders.
Unregistered charities and other non-profit organisations may be eligible for a discount, please contact our sales team giving details of your organisation.
Note that purchases through resellers may have other discounts, please check with your reseller before placing the order. Also note that this 30% discount is not necessarily cumulative with any other applicable discounts. Please contact us for advice.
- To upgrade to a larger number of mailboxes, or an increase in feature-set (eg Home to Standard, Standard to Enterprise etc), you must pay the difference in price plus $15.00 or £10.00.
- All new or version upgrade purchases come with 1 year of maintenance. This allows you to obtain updates released during this maintenance period, as well as receive free basic email support during this period.
- After the year has expired, you will have the option to renew the maintenance term. This is available at 25% of your licence price per year as long as it is purchased within an existing maintenance period
To purchase an upgrade (later version or larger licence size) click here